Urgent bugfix upgrade
v1.9.3: Important bugfix upgrade
- fixed an ‘unknown modifier’ preg_match error in ‘wassup.php’ module.
- fixed an IP validation loophole that could cause invalid/malformed forwarding IPs in client’s http_header to be stored as client IP.
- fixed code to stop recording of front-end ajax requests (‘/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php’ url) as “possible spam/malware” hits.
- updated code to restore ‘shutdown’ hook as the primary hook for ‘wassupAppend’ function.
- updated translation script to re-attempt language load with “language x2” as filename whenever the initial load (with “locale”) fails.
- updated translation template and language files to v1.9.2
- miscellaneous minor changes.